We’ve made it halfway through Me-Made-May guys! I’ve decided to participate a little differently this year. I’m still taking morning pics everyday but I’m not included in them. I found the whole “let’s look perky/semi-pretty” at 6 something in the morning absolutely dreadful. I’ve seen other people take pics of their clothes only. Genius! The other change I’m making is, only doing a couple blog posts about the festivities. Usually I do a weekly round-up but I’m not feeling it this year. I do love Me-Made-May but it was requiring too much time and concentration. I’ve become very lazy… who we kidding. I’ve always been lazy! I just found a better way to lazy-it-up.
Without further ado… my first half of ME MADE MAY!
Day One & Two:
- Polka Dot Simplicity 1425 peplum top and RTW black pants
- Multi-color Colete Sorbetto and RTW grey pants
Day Three & Four:
- Floral Bridgetown Dress from Sew House 7
- Briar Tee by Megan Nielsen
Day Five & Six:
- Floral skirt Butterick 5613 and RTW green sweater
- Butterick 5526 Blurple popover and RTW sorts
Day Seven & Eight:
- Sew House 7 floral Toaster Sweater, RTW jeans and tank
- Vogue 9001 maxi dress
Day Nine & Ten:
- Blackout Colette Sorbetto and RTW skirt I hacked about 8″ from.
- Jamie-Made capris and RTW tank top
Day Eleven & Twelve:
- Sewaholic Thurlows in a light-weight denim and RTW bright pink tank
- Butterick 5526 popover and Jamie Jeans by Named Patterns. Ultimate fav outfit!
Day Thirteen & Fourteen:
- Victory Simone top and RTW capris turned shorts
- Butterick 5526 and RTW jeans
- Refashioned jeans to maxi skirt and RTW scarf and t-shirt.
Well that brings us up to speed. I do have to say that this year I don’t feel as challenged to pick out a new outfit everyday. I think my army of Jamie-Mades has grown quite considerably and is making my me-made-everyday a reality. I’ve really been enjoying checking out everyone’s clothes via Instagram. You can check me out daily at @Jamie_L_Mac.