I bought a navy floral fabric from Cali Fabrics. The right side has a crepe texture to make it interesting. This ain’t your plain Jane jersey fabric people!
I made this dead-on like my grey version so of course that means changes to the original pattern. The neckline is higher, I added pockets, made the sleeves longer and the dress is full length. Everything even looks super profesh with the double stitching from my twin needle. I added that around the neck and sleeves.
The dress fits so well. There’s two darts in the front and two in back of the bodice. All these darts help to suck the dress in to fit your bod. Plus the waist hits right at your natural waist so it flatters my shape and hides a big ole booty.
I left a healthy amount of fabric at the bottom to fold under so there’s a good weight at the hem. I think it helps to hang better and move well when I walk. The pockets I stole from another pattern. They’re super deep and they’re pockets…in my dress! That’s enough for me to be uber happy!